How to Share Instagram Reel to Facebook
If you’re like most people, you probably use social media to stay connected with friends and family. And if you use Instagram and Facebook, chances are you’ve been sharing photos of your day-to-day life. But what if you want to share a photo that was taken on your phone but doesn’t fit into the typical Facebook or Instagram narrative? That’s where a reel comes in. A reel is a collection of videos or photos that work together to tell a story. You can create reels for your Instagram and Facebook posts, and this can be a great way to show off your skills as a photographer or videographer. If you want to learn how to share Instagram reels to Facebook, read on for tips on how to do just that!
It only takes a few steps to share an Instagram reel to Facebook. However, your Instagram and Facebook accounts must be connected before you can post your reels. Let’s discuss how to achieve it first. To connect your Instagram and Facebook accounts, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile photo located in the screen’s lower right-hand corner.
- Select the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Tap “Account,” and then either “Sharing to other apps” or “Set up accounts,” depending on which option is available to you.
- Find “Facebook,” tap on it, and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now select dot to share to Facebook.
Your Instagram account is now linked to your Facebook account. Next, we’ll show you how to share a reel on Facebook. To share an Instagram reel to your Facebook account, follow the steps below:
- Start recording a reel, or select a video already saved on your phone.
- To select a reel on your phone, tap the box in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. Next, select the chosen video and tap “Add,” located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Before you share your reel, press “Share to Feed.”
- Tap “Share” in the right-hand corner.
You’ve now successfully shared your Instagram reel on Facebook!