Nowadays, every vehicle has its own separate VIN code, as having one is mandatory. This helps identify each car’s identity and provides information related to its model. So, the person who is willing to invest several dollars in buying a Ford must have some knowledge about the top 5 Ford VIN Search Services Online.
VIN stands for Vehicle Information Number. It is a 17-numbered digital code allocated to every vehicle during the production process by the manufacturers to identify one vehicle from the other. It acts as a vehicle’s distinctive identity code. Every person needs to have a unique VIN code attached to their car that cannot be altered regularly. This code is attached to the car during the production line, and when the owner purchases it, the code will be attached to it forever. This code can tell much about the vehicle, such as its model type, the year it was released, and so forth, Therefore, everybody’s VIN code differs from one another. In addition, this code also acts as a safety measure.
Ford VIN Decoder will help the user disclose the car’s history in detail by providing him with the safety recalls. Moreover, it will also be able to know about the specific Ford model, the year it was manufactured, and if it was involved in an accident by simply identifying the VIN code. Therefore, to avoid any hassle of using a defective vehicle, it’s better to choose the Ford Vin decoder that prevents the person from purchasing a defective vehicle.
Here is a brief description of the top 5 Ford VIN search services available online.
Any person can run a VIN lookup with the help of VinPit. As mentioned earlier, VIN is not some random combination of numbers but a well-constructed unique code that is different for every vehicle that says its history, model number, etc. By performing a VIN check or VIN decoding with the help of VinPit, the owner can save himself from getting manipulated in the case of secondhand vehicles as it will tell him about any damages or stolen identity of the vehicle.
Some of the pros of using VinPit include:
- Learn about damages that are not officially reported.
- Validating vehicle ownership.
- Determine the mileage accuracy of the vehicle.
- Look for authentic, recognized pictures of the vehicle.
- Replicas of car parts with the original, if any.
- Determine the location where the specific vehicle was registered.
- Identify more about the safety recalls.
As VinPit has a lot of advantages related to it, it also has one con: this online service is quite new for providing VIN decoding services to people, and few people rely on it.
For more information, directly visit the VinPit website.
CarVertical is one of the best Ford VIN decoders. This company has cut in the market in less time by providing outstanding services to its customers. Therefore, many customers consider it if they want information about their vehicle’s history. Some of its features include affordability, it has been used by over one million people worldwide, and it is also known as the number one data-providing company that collaborates with security and insurance agencies. The company also claims to provide authentic data to its customers with fast-delivered reports. Moreover, the company has also been featured in Forbes and many other reliable websites proving its credibility.
- Some pros of the CarVertical are mentioned below:
- Give access to an inclusive and meaningful detailed report.
- Provides authentic data from verified sources.
- Skilled in using blockchain technology.
- Known as the most affordable VIN decoder company.
- Give access to reports in a few minutes.
The one drawback of this service provider is that it comprises a small team that often creates conflict within the company. For more information, visit CarVertical’s official website.
This company is known as the second-best Ford VIN decoder, mainly used by everyone. Its brand awareness is quite impressive as people living in US and Canada primarily used it. This company has been proving its reliability to its customers since 1984. Some features include providing an authentically detailed report of the vehicle’s history, ownership, and engine specifications. In addition, its service is quick and authentic and provides reports from transparent and independent sources.
Some pros of Carfax services are mentioned below:
- Well-reputed VIN decoder in US and Canada.
- Outstanding database which provides information by checking from 28 billion documents.
- Provides detailed vehicle history.
- Quick service as compared to other companies.
- The report generation process is basic.
The company also has some flaws. One of them is that it lacks ownership details for the user. For more information, please visit the Carfax website.
Users can get detailed reports in one click with the help of EpinVin. There are many incredible features about this company that attracts its customers. Some of them include information about technical data, theft records, and hidden damage information, and it can be provided in two ways- one is by using VIN and the other by scanning US license plates, and so forth.
Some of its pros are mentioned below:
- The company has been rated as 8.8, which makes it more reliable.
- Affordable as compared to others.
- VIN can be scanned through the EpicVIN app.
- Detailed reports by checking several million documents.
The con of this company is its less responsive customer service. Learn more about EpicVIN by visiting its website.
ClearVIN is famous for its partnership with NMVTIS, and for providing trusted information to its customers. This helps users by providing theft auto records and gives information on ownership, registration, and insurance details.
Some of the pros of the ClearVIN are below-mentioned:
- The easy and authentic way of providing detailed reports.
- Free-of-cost recall lookup system.
- Money return policy if the customer is not satisfied with the service.
- Fast service.
Just like others, this company is not flawless. Its cons include:
- Less data coverage than other companies.
- The website often gets slower while using.
For a detailed version, visit ClearVIN’s official website.
Now the question arises-
How to choose the best VIN Decoder for VIN Lookup
Choosing the best VIN decoder for VIN lookup is an important decision that should be taken carefully as there are a lot of options available online. However, we recommend comparing features with different companies, and whichever seems more reliable with the features it’s claiming, go for it. And by features we mean, the user should choose the VIN decoder that can perform the following activities:
- Helps the user with its maintenance and safety recalls.
- Shows a previous record of theft if there is any stolen history related to the vehicle.
- Indicates some past pictures to the user.
- Shows the mileage accuracy of the vehicle to the customer.
- Keeps up with the damage reports and maintenance records.
- Mentions the country in which the vehicle was previously registered with some other important information.
Multiple online companies offer Ford Vin decoders’ services, but not all are reliable. Therefore, before spending money, do research about them by reading their reviews. These websites mentioned above are authentic, so choose a service that fulfills your needs.