Node.JS development services guarantee extremely fast development for multi-user real-time data situations, which makes it a highly lucrative solution for startups and various other companies.
Key Applications of Node.JS
Node.JS is the best suitable solution for assorted projects such as:
- Real-time web applications
- Messaging apps
- Social media apps
- Streaming applications
- Chat programs
- Virtual emulators
- Multiplayer games
- Collaboration tools, etc.
Below mentioned are some of the key features of Node.JS, have a look:
- High performance
- Quick and Easy development process
- Excellent Prototyping Capabilities
- Code Reusability
- Ability to handle multiple requests
- Provide Smooth and Efficient Scalability
- Quick and Timely Code Execution
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven Platform
- Supported by Huge Community and Top Companies
Node.JS Benefits for Startups
Node.JS is a topmost choice for most the startup companies as it provides numerous benefits, such as:
- Mature and Well-Tested Technology: Startups that are confused about what technology to use and whether to go for Node.JS or not, it is important to note that Node.JS is being used by a number of popular brands and has gained the trust of several large enterprises. Some of the giants that are utilizing Node.JS technology include Netflix, eBay, PayPal, and several others. This assures that Node.JS is a mature and well-tested technology.
- Simplicity: JS facilitates utmost simplicity especially for the startups that deal with the challenges of introducing a new product in the marketplace. The applications created using Node.JS require less code and files as compared to other programming languages. Node.JS allows sharing of one language on both the server and client sides, thus eliminating the requirement of switching between back-end and front-end. The same code can be reused or shared between the front-end and back-end parts of an application. All this leads to a quick, simple, and efficient development process.
- Quicker Time-To-Market: Every startup company that is planning to launch a product to the market, expects faster time-to-market. To achieve this, they need fast development, testing, deployment, and delivery of the final product. With the help of Node.JS, startups can succeed in launching their product quickly in the market. Node.JS is an advanced, lightweight technology that can reduce the application development time to a great extent without compromising on its quality and functionality. Moreover, the deployment process in Node.JS allows companies to get instant feedback about the product so that they can implement quick changes if required. This way, Node.JS can turn an idea of quick app development into reality.
- MVP Development: Another important benefit of Node.JS is that it facilitates MVP (Minimum Viable Product) development. MVP is basically a piece of software comprising key features that can satisfy the primary customers. With the help of Node.JS, startups can quickly validate the marketability of their product with fewer efforts, investments, and resources. This helps them to introduce the product in the market before investing more money in the development process.
- Highly Scalable Solution: One of the key benefits of Node.JS is its scalability. Startups find Node.JS a highly useful platform for them especially while planning to grow over the course of time. In the initial stage, startups can build lightweight and quick systems that provide a real-time response, and later on, they can scale their systems by adding more features, modules, and functionalities to the existing systems. It is vital to note that Node.JS supports both horizontal and vertical scaling. Moreover, in Node.JS the scalability factor can be attained through the load balancing and the potential to handle a large number of simultaneous connections.
- Active Community: JS has an active community that facilitates proper support and feedback as and when required. Node.JS contains various advanced libraries and reusable templates that can be utilized to implement into a code to enhance its value without investing much effort and time. Additionally, the active and thriving community of Node.JS has a number of highly experienced developers and product owners who can help companies, especially startups to resolve their issues quickly and efficiently.
Skills of Node.JS Developers
If you want to hire Node.JS developers, make certain to choose the ones that are highly skilled and proficient in the field of Node.JS. Some of the key skills to look into specialized Node.JS developers include:
- Good understanding of Node.JS framework
- Detailed knowledge of front-end technologies
- Expertise in RESTful APIs and API communications
- Deep know-how of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
- Working knowledge in user authentication and authorization
- Proficiency in error handling
Node.JS is undoubtedly the best choice for all types and sizes of companies, especially startups. It provides numerous useful features and benefits that can help companies to start and continue their journey effortlessly with positive outcomes.