This is a rechargeable torch that is digitally designed with unique features strong structure made with durable materials like aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to aid with many night activities with a steady beam making it possible for long-distance performance, a long battery life, perfectly designed LED rechargeable functioning in all weathers.
- Produces a 2,000- lumen output and 560- meter allowing sight during fog and heavy rains.
- Dual switch – has a side switch to selects modes and a dual-stage tail switch for quick operation.
- A 3500m/Ah 18650 rechargeable battery 4.19 inches with an MCC3 charging cable
- Has a battery level indicator i.e. when it is low or high (vibrates when the battery is low)
- Magnetic bottom with an adhesive metal badge for easy fixing on almost anything at all angles
- Tough and rugged circular structure to withstand even the most severe drops
- Partly waterproof withstanding 2-meter water immersion and 1.5-meter water drops
- Light in weight with two way pocket clip for easy carrying
- Four modes for different situations warm white;(3.5 or 555 lumens) and red light (steady flashing) like signaling, decoration, hiking, night work emergency power outage, etc.
- Indoor or outdoor application; can be used for night walks, camping, or dinner at home
How to use
- Choose the suitable level of brightness by pressing lightly or pressing hard and hold on the tail button
- To turn on and off the flashlight single click the tail switch.
- To charge connect the magnet to the bottom of the touch and then insert the cable into an adapter; red indicates charging whereas green the battery is fully charged charge for 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Before charging make sure the negative polarity side of the battery faces the direction of the flashlight head.
- Press the switch for two seconds to lock it (to avoid activation of the torch accidentally) and the same one to unlock it.
- Place the silicon tail cover over the head to protect the lens from scratches
- Always try to keep it warm to reach like 2,000 lumens
- Easy to use
- Extremely bright
- Comfortable in hand
- Perfect for pocket size
- It is not 100% waterproof
- The battery indicator is not always accurate
When a 3.0V CR123A battery is used in a flashlight the maximum output is 1,000 lumens hence the low battery indication will not be always accurate.
The brightness of the rechargeable LED torch depends on the surrounding environment; when the torch is under high temperatures the brightness declines faster as opposed to lower temperatures
When choosing a torch Olight Warrior and Blue Obulb and Silicon Wraps rechargeable LED torch is a number one choice for you, anyone can operate it. Has amazing features and multi-task capabilities like decoration, alarming, camping, and other day-to-day activities in one package. It is just the best!