Project management is referred to as the process of leading the work of a team together to achieve the desired goal and objective of the project. The purpose of project management is to achieve all the project goals within the given time and budget by the stakeholders. The project management includes five stages in successfully achieving all these goals and objectives. The five stages are called project initiation, project planning, project execution, project performance, and project closure. The project managers are responsible and directing the compellation of projects in an organization. PMP Certification Training in Washington DC is also known as the application of processes methods skills knowledge and experience to achieve the success of an organization. Many popular project management methodologies such as six sigmas, waterfall, lean, kanban, scrum, agile, PMI. Also, there are many project management Institute that provides courses and training for aspiring candidates.
Excellent tips to pass your PMP exam on the first attempt:
- Go through the PMBOK guide book thoroughly – PMBOK (project management body of knowledge guide) is published by PMI. The most important step in passing the exam in your first attempt is to follow this guide. You will find many books in the market but none of them Can be better than this. This guide will provide you with all the clarity in your concepts and ideas every single time you read it.
- Prepare your schedule – When you are preparing for your exam is study plan is the most essential part of your preparation. It acts as a roadmap which It’s you to clarify your ideas and define your goals Because it is very easy to get lost in the preparation and have no idea where you are heading. Then you are preparing for your exam There are many important points and concepts which you might miss, For this when you have a proper schedule you can be able to cover all of them in one go have good preparation.
- Go for solving a lot of practice questions – The exam questions in the PMP exam are basically scenario-based, Find these scenarios can be quite diverse in nature. If you only read the theory you may not be able to apply the knowledge in the situations and this is why solving practice questions are very important. When you are solving a variety of questions you will have a clear idea that how the questions can be divided into certain categories and how you can solve all of them. The questions can be short and direct or else length or sometimes formula based.
- Join the PMI and connect with other project managers – The best advantage you get before the exam is when you become a PMI member. As a PMI number, the exam fee will be cheaper for you and PMI opens up vast opportunities to network with many other project management professionals. And when you connect with other project managers you will have a track of the latest development in this field which is very important from the exam point of view. These experiences of the project managers will also help you crack some difficult scenario-based questions. Also when you study in a group you can be motivated to stay on the course.
- Manage your time and attempt all questions – managing time and exam and during the preparation are the crucial part Which requires a lot of patience and time. There are many working professionals who have to balance the time between their responsibilities and the time they divert towards studying for the exam, and there are people who complain that they couldn’t complete the test. In both situations, it is very important to manage time. On exam day, you should be much confident and energetic to solve all the questions you know first. It is very important to write the answers you know the best and then write the ones you are a bit unsure about in both the cases attending All the questions is a wise idea.
This BMI exam is the most important and crucial stepping stone for the candidates to make a good career ahead in the field of project management. This exam is a bit difficult but if you follow all these essential tips before attempting the exam you can clear it on the first attempt.